Kraig A. McFarland RFC®, CRPC®
As Managing Director of 360 Wealth Management, LLC, I partner with families and individual investors by providing personalized solutions to help them reach their goals. Allowing me to focus on their long-term goals, allows them to spend quality time on what brings them joy, meaning and purpose to their life.
Whether it is planning for retirement, saving for college expenses of children or even grandchildren, or just looking for ways to protect the financial future of your loved ones, 360 Wealth Management can help.
I take the time to identify each goal while creating strategies to address each one. Because we want to touch all 360 degrees of your financial life, I also partner with other professionals in the community, such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), estate planning attorneys, and other professionals as needed. Our goal is to be your trusted resource that educates, coaches, and ensures that clients of 360 Wealth Management are comfortable with the customized service provided.
During your initial visit, we will ask questions to help us get to know you and your family and discover what is important to you. By understanding your current situation, risk tolerances and knowledge level, financial strategies can be chosen that more closely align with the needs of you and your family.
Through this process, our Director of Client Service, Heather Matlock, and I are dedicated to providing our clients with the best experience possible. We strive to help our clients make sense of investing while bringing a disciplined and comprehensive approach to meet your financial goals.
My wife, Marcy, and I have two married sons and two grandchildren. We are members of The Bridge Church and contribute our time and resources to various charities and ministries.
- Licensed and serving clients in the securities industry since 1987
Education and Credentials:
- Registered Financial Consultant®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠.
- Graduate of the College for Financial Planning
- International Fellowship of Christian Business Men
- FINRA Series 7, 63 Licenses held through LPL Financial
- Life, Accident and Health, Variable Contracts Insurance Licenses
- Series 65 held through 360 Wealth Management, a DBA of Advisor Resource Council, a Registered Investment Advisor